Friday, October 05, 2007

Inspiration comes unexpectedly..

I have been working with my 2nd Microeconomics Assignment since last Sunday. There are 3 problems, each having several questions.

Apparently the 2nd problem is the hardest. It has been several days that I've been thinking about the solution.. Even discussed it with some fellow students who got the answer from last year assignment. The lecturer has given us some pointers too, to solve the problem. But somehow, I still couldn't understand them.

This afternoon, I went to Gemeente (Municipality) to collect my residence permit. I got my queue number and had to wait. Bored of waiting, I opened the copy of lecture sheets. Not more than 10 minutes reading and I got the enlightenment to do the first question of the 2nd problem.. Wow, where have I been?

The answer is just right there in the lecture sheet but I couldn't understand it. Well, maybe we need the right time to understand something..

So I want to quote myself,

Inspiration and understanding often come at the moment they are least expected.

Have a good day, y'all!!
P.S.: I still need to work on the rest 2 questions of the 2nd assignment though

2 comments:

Bie said...

Mine wasn't really least expected. It comes most of the times during my number two's. Seriously. Insane, but it is.

I'm thinking of buying a voice recorder or a little note to bring along everytime, but seriously? Bringing those things with me during number two? Now that's insane.

Credo said...

Well.. People don't usually expect to get inspiration during that kind of activity,hehehe..

But, you're right. After several experiences, it's not that unexpected anymore.. But later you'll have the unexpected event again :D I think..