Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hayley Westenra & Joseph McManners

During my overnight study for The Production of New Technology exam next monday, I am glad I was accompanied by Hayley Westenra & Joseph McManners. I just downloaded their albums from multiply network. Hayley's "Pure" and "Celtic Treasure" and Joseph's "In Dreams"

Their voices are amazing and having a soothing effect (eh, somewhat tempting me to go to sleep actually :p)

I knew Hayley from Bien and Charles who gave me 'River of Dream' and 'Beat of Your Heart'. I knew Joseph by coincidence this night while searching for Hayley's album.

For tonight, I specially like 'Heaven' by Hayley and 'The Little Prince Song' by Joseph (maybe part of my likeness to the book 'Little Prince' by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry).



PS: eh, tapi aktifitas belajarnya jg di selingi dgn gangguin Tantri dan ngobrol dgn Dias di YM tengah malam >:) huwehehe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.joemcmanners.com