Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sinterklaas at Krashna Musika

We had a visitor at Krashna Musika Choir rehearsal..
Sinterklaas... Yaayy!

Earlier at the rehearsal break, we went downstairs and made a paper shoe for ourselves. Coloring and cutting the paper, I felt like I was 5 years old again, haha. See the picture, that's my paper shoe.. We left our paper shoe near the Christmas Tree downstairs.

At the end of the rehearsal, two Zwarte Piets appeared and threw us with cookies (It's not suitable to call them cookies I think. Because it's soft. Or was it kruidnoten? But it's different with kruidnoten that I know). Well, it's edible anyway.

The choir sang some Sinterklaas songs (I don't know the song). Then Sinterklaas sat on a chair and called some people. They sat on Sinterklaas' lap one by one (Gilles, the conductor got the first turn ) and listened to what Sinterklaas read from a book, haha (I don't know what he's talking about, it's in Dutch. Apparently it's something funny ).

Before going home, we visited our shoes near the Christmas Tree and found them already filled with chocolates and candies, yipee

Today's a fun day

2 comments:

ime' said...

dirimu di belanda yah?

Credo said...

Ehehehe, iya ni :D
Sejak akhir Agustus..