Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bike's Saddle & Late Autumn

Not my bike's saddleI arrived at the library at 10am with my bike to meet Harold for doing High Tech Marketing assignment.. It's already dark when I was leaving the building at 6pm and trying to find my bike among the other bikes.

"Well, I never thought I have a sparkly saddle. It looks good by the way..", I wonder. (Kek apa ya bilangnya.. Kek ngeliat kaca yg ada butiran2 bercahaya di dalamnya.)

I run my finger on the saddle's surface and can see a trail appearing.

"Ahh, it's ice!", I rubbed all the saddle's surface, revealing its true self, hehehe..

The winter's coming! I do hope that there will be snow so that I won't just face the cold weather and the rain. Indeed they say the winter's gonna be colder than last year.

No comments: