Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New thing for the new year..


I think you lot know the excitement of doing/learning something new. And that's what happen to me yesterday.

I got some SMS-es from B'Therman several days ago, asking me and some of GII Dago Choir members if we'd like to be recommended for a basic conducting class. The class would be taught by Ev. Isabel Tong. I hesitated for a moment. My hesitation appeared mostly because of time. I'm in need of a good time management lately. But then I came to the thought that I wanted it and why not giving it a try. And in fact, this was something I wanted to do for my Church Service. Then I sent my positive reply.

Our first class meeting was yesterday, 16 January 2006 at 18.00 at Music Room 2nd floor, GII Gardujati. And it turned out that the class was quite fun and interesting! Not to mention that I got some friends joining the same class (B'Josh, Etha, Leo, Nancy, Sudung, Asmal, Friska, Ko Stephen). Some others are new to me.

And because we're at Gardujati, right after the class We headed to a nearby 'warung tenda' that sell 'nasi campur & hainam' (pork, of course! :p)

That's the story from last night. And I'm looking forward to our next class meeting (and also the dinner :p)

3 comments:

Johanamay said...

wah...posting lagi nih ceritanya.Moga sukses yach dengan pelayanannya...

Anonymous said...

oi .. mampir ... :D

Anonymous said...

shiaatt ... lupa ngomentarin foto komentator sebelom gw :p
what'a ... ckckck ... call me ... no, i'll call u .. i'll surely do... :D