Monday, July 10, 2006

God Will Make A Way..

Friendster Horoscope for July 10, 2006
Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

The Bottom Line

There's a strong rise in your ability to think ahead, so focus on your future.

In Detail
The upcoming days will throw you some curveballs -- and there is little you can do to stop it. You're not in a very good place to react quickly, so before the unexpected bomb is dropped, get prepared. Make some backup plans -- they may come in handy. If you're going on a trip soon, try not to bring a lot of baggage with you. Stick to one carry-on just in case things get mixed up. If you have a big social engagement planned, think about another date in case there's a cancellation.




Now.. I didn't believe in horoscope. Just reading it for fun. But HELL, I'd say the one above's pretty scary.

It's true I'm gonna be in a very good place to NOT react quickly. And there's truly a bomb.. Somewhat expected though. It's true that there's little I can do about it. I can only hope my Lord will help me get through this. And gratefully I've done some preparation also, as plan B, C, and so on and so forth (although some of'em are still not good solutions). These things are really consuming my thoughts lately, arrrghh..!

And again it's true that I'd go on a trip soon. Hehe, I think I'd follow the suggestion- not to bring a lot of baggage.

Okay, to balance the horoscope thingie, I'd like to share a verse I got in my email today.

He will calm your fears! (Zephaniah 3:17 NLT)

Receiving this verse this morning really lifted up my burden. I was reminded that He is there to "grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference".

As my favourite song stated: God Will Make A Way! ^_^

Amen!

1 comment:

ime' said...

heheheh... plan B, plan C, plan etc... kenapa gue dapet hal yang sama di bis tadi pagi yah???

heheheheheh...

maju perut, pantat munduuurrr!!!! *maksud gue maju terus pantang mundur, deng :D*