Saturday, February 09, 2008

[Today I] Sunny Day

Another series of 'Today I' posts.

Today I shopped in Tanger vleescentrum for the first time. I also went to Xotus to buy some coconut milk for my 'rendang' tomorrow and a pack of Indomie Goreng (yumm!). Got home and put all things in the fridge.

I got downstairs again to do my laundry, only wearing a T-shirt, Bali shorts, and sandals. I decided to go to Albert Heijn in front of my student housing to grab some vegetables. As expected, people's eyes are on me. They were all wearing at least 3 layers of clothes Some elders observed me using the corner of their eyes. A guy clearly checking me from head to toe as we passed by. A girl even looked twice, I guess not believing what she saw. I couldn't help chuckling, khikhikhi.. I met Endang, who lived in the same building with me, and she finally stated what people's thought in words Well, the weather was nice and sunny, it still is as I write this, and the supermarket is just a few meters away.

I will go to the Sport Centrum tonight for a Dumplings Party organized by TU Delft and Chinese Student Association (in celebration of Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fat Choi!). We'll have a dumplings workshop, dinner, fireworks, and a movie. Can't wait.

3 comments:

Pojok Hablay said...

terimakasih ya. inget aja :)
selamat menikmati hari ini, menikmati kasihNya yang gak pernah berkesudahan

Pojok Hablay said...

maybe because it's The Netherlands? Where you cannot make any prediction or whatsoever on what will come any minute. Wind and rain come whenever they like, no? ;)

*or they just jealous*

Credo said...

I agree on that 'jealousy' thing, heahaha :D