Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol 7: Top 12 Guys

Humm, I'm not satisfied by the guys' performances..
Well, I could say I like three of the performances: David Archuleta, Michael John, and Jason Castro. Those performances are enjoyable.
As for David Hernandez and David Cook, they are alright for me. They did okay, kinda like it.

Though I like David Archuleta's performance the most, he surely got vocal problem at some point near the last part. Ahh, and he sort of doubting in hitting the big note for his last word, hahaha.. Very funny. But his voice is really interesting. I don't like the too-much-attention given to him this early.

My list is as follows:
1. David Archuleta
2. Michael John
3. Jason Castro
4. David Hernandez
5. David Cook

For the rest of them, err...
Chikezie, horrible at the start, going okay afterwards and somewhat good at the end. I like his voice.

Robbie Carrico, humm, pretty good. Tapi biaso ajolah.. :D

Colton berry has an interesting voice, but his performance is mediocre.

Danny Noriega.. I don't know. I don't like this guy. But his voice is good. I got a problem with his rythm in the top 12 guys performance. Kinda out of sync with the music for me.

For me, I think Garret and Luke Menard should go home. Or maybe Jason Yeager.

Ah ya, David Cook and Michael John's technique in singing rock is kinda the same as Chris Daughtry's(which I like). It's not like other Rock singers I know. Am I right to say that their timbres are kinda similar too? Ah, well..

3 comments:

Velly said...

agree ...
i think :

1. luke menard should go home couse his performance is sooo boring. I stop watching it after 30 seconds :))

2. danny noriega should go home because of his attitude. Belagu banget! :p

3. I like danny cook, i think he is charming :p

and last but ofcourse not least...

4. david archuleta, HE IS ADORABLE!! :p

cant wait for tonight, ladies night. I'm rooting for asia'h, carly and syesha. How bout u? :p

Credo said...

Untuk ladies, dr penampilan2 menuju top 24, aku suka Ramiele, Asia'h, Syesha, Amanda, Kady, dan Alexandrea.. haha, banyak ya :D Tapi tauk deh di performance top 24nya..

Anonymous said...

i agree about Luke.... oh, totally flat, almost in the whole song! he got lucky, he should have gone home!

Garrett? oh, totally forgettable... so he deserved to go home...