Saturday, February 16, 2008

Prague: The Beginning

This should have been an entry in my blog since late January or early February, but I was kinda shocked with the new quarter of my study. It started on 4 Febuary, but there's a course which required me to do assignment 0 (zero), a preparation assignment before the start of the course. Kinda consuming my time (It added up to my lazyness to write I guess, I gotta admit it :p).

So.. I went to Prague on 26-31 January with some of my classmates: Mai(Thailand), Harold(Ecuador), Doudou(China), Dirk(Belgium). The same bunch as the ones who I went to Belgium with (Eh, come to think of it, I haven't post anything about the Belgium trip yet :p It was last year, Omaigaaa...). Bart (Dutch. Mai's boyfriend) came along as well.

Doudou came up with the idea, since we have spent so much time working together as a group in many courses of the last quarter (Let me think: Human Resource Management, Financial Planning & Report, High Tech Marketing, and Design of Technological System, pheww that's a lot).

Ohh, I have blabbered out of topic too much again. I should really be aware of that *sigh*

Where were we? Owh, we have booked room in Prague for three days, because we were not sure yet where to go on the last 2 days. We were thinking about going to Cesky Krumlov and Kutna Hora, as they are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, but might also just stayed in Prague instead.

I really had to be prepared for the trip in advance, since the flight was early morning after my Integration Moment Assessment and 2nd-day concert with Krashna Musika.

No comments: