Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol 7: Top 12 Girls

The girls' having better night compared to the guys.. Although the show let us know that some of them were having influenza. I know the feeling of having to go on stage while you yourself do not find your voice as fine as usual. Not the greatest feeling in the world.

Kristy: Just okay.. Nice voice, but the song's boring.

Joanne: Uh oh.. Flat. Get rid of those weird backing vocals.

Alaina: At first I thought it would be boring. But when the tempo changed, it's more fun. Good vocal. The surprising effect of the song really helped :)

Amanda: Cool start with the scatting, though had pitch problem on the low notes. Strong performance. I like how she handled Simon. She has nice personality.

Amy Davis: Omaigaaa.. Apaan itu. Mengayun2 a la Monita(pas Monitanya lagi ga bagus ya :D). Too many pitch problems.

Brooke : I don't get it. At first she sounded okay, later on ga jelas de..

Alexandrea: She's really cool. Pretty good performance. I like her deep voice, tp nada atasnya agak2 bermasalah. Apa dia salah satu yg flu..? Some parts of her singing reminded me of Cleopatra. I agree with Paula that Alexandrea thought about her performance.

Kady: When she started singing, it's impressive and it's obvious that she could actually sing.. Problem with low notes.. The performance was not really good, but the voice sounded good..

Asia'h: Good vocal.. Good performance.. kinda liven up the show tonight. I want her to get rid of her voice crack though (I don't really know how to call that).

Ramiele: Strong vocal.. She created suitable atmosphere for the song. Love her lips :p

Syesha: Great vocal range.. Her glorious ending was similar to Stephanie Edward's

Carly: Kok agak2 ga masuk ya sama musiknya.. Kliatan ga nyaman. Kinda good vocal. Hmm, ceunah flu jg (ama Bronchitis). Randy berleb deh muji2nya. I agree with Simon, I don't get it.

My favourites are: Ramiele, Syesha, Asia'h, Amanda, Alaina
My okays are: Alexandrea, Kady
My hmms are: Carly, Kristy, Brooke
My hehhs are: Joanne, Amy Davis

Before the start of the top 12 girls show, I liked Ramiele, Syesha, Asia'h, Amanda, Kady and Alexandrea. Hehehe, they did fulfill my expectation to some extent :) (Still waiting for great performance)

Overall, I think they're still somewhat uncomfortable in bringin their performance. Ahh, how I miss the ladies from previous season: Stephanie, Jordin, Melinda, and LaKisha. I miss Haley too :D Let's wait and see.

2 comments:

ime' said...

gileeeee... terakhir gue nonton adalah waktu mereka seleksi terakhir untuk ngerebutin tiket ke Hollywood. udah sejauh itukah???

Anonymous said...

Ah.. pengen nonton mereka jadi nggak bisa melulu, abis jadwal yg skarang jam 8 malem, soalnya belom pulang dari kampus, mending jadwal season yg dulu tengah malem :(