Monday, July 07, 2008

New Room

Yep, I've just moved from my old room at Roland Holstlaan to this new one at Poptahof Noord. 4th of July was the day I signed my new contract with DUWO, the housing agency.

My new room is a unit on the 2nd floor with 3 bedrooms, a toilet, a bathroom, a dining room, and a kitchen. I share it with Jarot & Handy... (well, they share it with me since they got the unit first and offered me to stay with them :D)

My room is the biggest (and the most expensive) of the three, but still 40 euro cheaper than my old room. It's also bigger.

So far, I'm satisfied with my new room, although I just realized that Netherlands also has mosquitos :( Come to think of it, maybe I didn't realized it before because I lived in the 13th floor at Roland Holstlaan and the mosquitos were too lazy and couldn't afford to fly that high, hahaa :D Plus my new room has plants under its window which makes it nice to see but tend to become the home of those darn mosquitos. Ah well, everything comes in balance :D

So, say hi to my new room! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, new room!

semoga gak sakit hati yah udah diinepin ama andy

Velly said...

puspa pindah dari roland, kmu pindah dari roland. Aku belum tau sih dpt dimana, tapi kalo dpt di roland aku jadi khawatir nih. Jangan-jangan roland banyak kekurangannya ampe pada pindah semua :-s

Ada apa dengan roland?

Credo said...

@Koko: ndak sopan :D
@Velly: Jgn khawatir, Roland bagus kok, hanya aja agak mahal, hehe :D Tp sgt memudahkan untuk yang baru datang ke sini. Taun kedua bs cari rumah yg lebih murah..