Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Energy Drink

Drinking energy drink at night is certainly not a good idea.. At least now that's what I think.

I had dinner with Mai, Doudou, Dirk, and Harold around 8 pm at my place (and I was glad they finished all my cookings till the last piece, especially those two girls competing over the Rendang). After washing the dishes around 11 pm, I drank the still-half-full energy drink. I thought, it's leftover from the afternoon and just finished it and threw the can away.. Nothing's wrong with it.

I was wrong..

It's 4.20 in the morning and I haven't slept yet. Not that I didn't try to. I have turned off the light, said my prayer, curled up on my bed since around 2, and.. nothing happened. I mean, I still couldn't sleep. Oh man..!

Oh, and I got a jogging appointment with Puspa at 8 in the morning.. Arrgh.. Need to sleep!

Follow Up: The jogging thing still happened although 1 hour later than planned. Not bad :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa kencan ama istri orang!!
Klo kasus m Raul minum kopi N**cafe yang agak asem-asem itu. Akibatnya hampir ketinggalan travel *trans. Pas udah berhasil naek travel tepat waktu, eeeh travelnya ngetem setengah jam, ga berangkat tepat waktu, gara-gara polisi sedang rajin menilang travel plat hitam.
js

Credo said...

Hahaha..
Kan saling mendukung ceritanya Mbak Sri.. Klo sendirian pemalas semuaa :D

Hah? emangnya N**cafe itu ada asam2nya? :-/