Monday, March 24, 2008

Miss Saigon

I never watched Miss Saigon before.. But I have the soundtracks thanks to this guy's collection
I have only heard Sun and Moon repeatedly since I had them. That's the only song I know from a concert.. (Hmm, konsernya sapa ya? Yang ada K'Kia)

But today, while working on my module 4 of Technology and Strategy assignments, I listened to those tracks again. I just realized how moved I was by them. I was easily attracted to "The Heat Is On In Saigon", "I Still Believe", "This Is The Hour", "The Revelation" (As far as I can remember). "Please", "The Fall of Saigon", "Room 317", and "The Confrontation" sounded emotional.

I couldn't stop grinning on "What A Waste"

"Hey boy, you want to try my girls, try my girls, haa!"
"Come on guys, check my girls, haa"
"You like what you see, haa, yaa.."

Hahaha, so naughty..

I gotta see the movie soon to check whether my impression on those songs were correct with the scenes.

Lea Salonga's voice is surely beautiful. I once watched her audition for Miss Saigon, singing "Sun and Moon". She had a very good range but I was automatically impressed on her low note(see bold text) when she sang "We have been blessed you and I.." (I checked the video every now and then just to hear that note)



The panel were obviously looked impressed after the audition

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Iya...
keren banget.
Nge-fans aahhh...

ime' said...

gue blon nonton miss saigon :(

Mika said...

oke bgt ya suaranya..haha...
jd nyari2 video dia yg lain di youtube..

Enny said...

Suaranya Leaaa...iiii...bikin merinding...hiks...jadi melooooo

-rino said...

sayangnya Miss Saigon tinggal touring di Korea dan OZ. mo ke sana Cred?

nonton Miss Saigon belum pernah (kecuali video the making of Miss Saigon yang banyak bajakannya di Xiamen :P), tapi nonton Lea Salonga live udah pernah (di Rodgers and Hammerstein's Flower Drum Song). keren deh suaranya...

Credo said...

@Sahat: hihihi..
@Ime: sama :(
@Cory: Aku pun gitu sesudah nonton yg ini, hehe
@Enny: Ber-mellow2 dgn MP3nya lebih asyik kan ;)
@K'Rin: Waah, tinggal di daerah itu yaaa.. Ga ada rekamannya kah?