Monday, April 02, 2007

Elliot Yamin New Album

Haaa.. Elliot Yamin released his album.
I've got 2 teasers from YouTube which are Movin' On and Wait For You. I like both songs and those are really what I'm thinking of songs he would work on. I can't wait for the full album.

Nanda said (Sorry Nanda :p) Sahat commented on this post that Elliot's song topped #3 on billboard at the moment. I've checked on the net and found it is his 'Wait For You'.

Ohh, and know what, I found this Entertainment-Weekly page that lists top 10 all-time best ''American Idol'' performances from the first five seasons. Elliot Yamin's cover of "A Song For You" is on #3. Come to think of it, Is Elliot a top-3 getter? :p "Wait For You" peaked #3 on billboard (at the moment) and he's the top 3 finalist on AI Season 5. Ahh, well. I believe he isn't.

Elliot also has new appearance. His new look is like this:



Now, my then-reaction was like, "Eh, I know this guy." I thought for a moment and looked for his friendster page. I don't know, do you think Elliot looks like this guy?

At least I know, both are kind and nice guys, hehehe..
Sorry ya, Bang Pinto, ga bilang2 memajang fotomu di sini :D

4 comments:

Johanamay said...

*wow* Eliot Yamin?yups.I love his amazing voice also *yummy*...
I think Eliot a bit looks like Lionel Richie isn't it?

N bout O Tano Batak...yupd I had been there just 1-4 episode bro...hehehe
*hayo....bisa tebak gw yg mana ga?*

Btw,nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

Albums from American Idol Season 5 finalists:
Daughtry checked
Taylor Hicks checked
Katharine McPhee checked
Elliot Yamin NOT checked

I don't think the decision to make the album cover with the close-up pic of him is a wise one. I'd recommend using the Taylor Hicks' position on his album cover. And certainly I do NOT recommend using the Katharine McPhee's.

Credo said...

@Yoan: Hahaha, I just want to confirm that you're in the show. Soalnya aku ngeliat ada yg mirip Yoan pas aku nonton itu.
Btw, kamu ngeh kan klo ini blogku ganti appearance? Kok kayak yg baru pertama berkunjung :p

@Raiza: I don't have Taylor's & Elliot's yet. But I'm not really looking for Taylor's :p
Umm, I have no problem with Elliot's cover.. But yes, I don't like Katharine's. She looks slutty while I think she should focus on ellegance.

Las Vegas Flights said...

How do I contact national TV news channels when I have really important news?