Sunday, January 27, 2013

Three Things that Make Me Happy Today

1. I'm somewhat recovered from my fever and severe headache of the past 3 days. Hence, I was able to conduct my church choir for 2 services in the morning. Then teaching Angelic Choir with other laoshi-es. And finally rehearsed with some of the church choir for Bang Albin's wedding.

2. I bought Catching Fire! The second book of The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins.
After watching The Hunger Games movie, I put the book on my wishlist for Christmas and got it from my office mate. After reading it, I want to continue I decided to buy this second book :) Fortunately, I could buy it today.

3. I finished all preparation for my new motorbike to be able to take it on the road!
After buying it, I needed to wait for 2 weeks for the STNK to be ready. After receiving it along with 2 plates of the vehicle number, I needed to fix them to the bike of course. Alas, I have no tools. So I went to a small workshop, bought 2 plates that function as the frame (so I did not need to have the plates drilled), and let the mechanics fix them for Rp.25.000,- (it includes the price of the frame plates, which are Rp.20.000,-)

So, I'm happy :)


1 comment:

PortOBlend Review said...

This PortOBlend Review solid smoothie formula is loaded with protein, fiber, unsaturated fats, and fundamental nutrients and minerals. Follow our basic equation, retain the fixing sums, at that point redo as you would prefer. Stunningly better, our supercharged breakfast smoothie tastes extraordinary and keeps you full until noon.