Friday, December 21, 2007

Still White Day

Haaa.. Yesterday I wasn't able to tell more about the white day. I had class early morning and after class I had to go to Amsterdam for a visit to ABN Amro Business Incubator. I came home at 9.30 last night.

During the day, when I was in class, Mads (Denmark guy) pointed towards the window and said,"Look, it's snowing outside."

Indeed. Soon after class, I rode my bike to the train station and joyfully enjoy the snow, hehehe.. (norak kali pun). The trees and grass were covered in ice while the wind blew the snow away and towards me. Oh God, thank You for such beauty

This morning I open my door again in the hope of another white day (last night in Amsterdam, the icy trees were not so icy anymore because of the somewhat heaten up wheater). And These are the views in front of my 13th-floor-room.























3 comments:

LadyRinn said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Hope you got what you wish this year...

Si Melon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianing Galih said...

Waw... bagus banget pemandangannya, apalagi foto yang terakhir..