Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Church..

In Delft, I go to International Student Chaplaincy. This is an ocumenical church near Delft Central Station. There are not so many attendees for this church. It's about 40 people I guess.. or less..

There are some other international church service, such as The Levend Water and Delft Christian Fellowship (part of FullGospel Mission Church).

There's a choir for every Sunday service in ISC. But this choir is not like most of the choir I know. The members are so few. Less than 15 people. Actually average 8 people per rehearsal. I would call it a vocal group. Not even a vocal group, since not much of harmony in singing. Just a group, singing together. With guitarists, flute player, and gendang player (also plays something Maracas-alike).

But then, I chose to join the choir last Thurday because I wanted to take part in the service. Today's service is my first service in ISC. I do hope that this small singing group could grow larger and could do much more in singing for God.

2 comments:

SoulfulSinger said...

It's not about number, it's about your heart to praise God... setujuuuuuuuuu ?????? :D

Credo said...

Setuju Bang!! :D