Monday, October 17, 2005

God is watching over us..

Got this from my friendster bulletin board. So I didn't know the real source of this. But it helps to remember that every little annoying thing might lead to something big and good in purpose..
We never know.. So my friends, let's enjoy our life and not always mad at it..

As you might know, the head of a company survived 9/11 because his son started kindergarten.

Another fellow was alive because it was his turn to bring donuts.

One woman was late because her alarm clock didn't go off on time.

One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike because of an auto accident.

One of them missed his bus.

One spilled food on her clothes and had to take time to change.

One's car wouldn't start.

One went back to answer the telephone.

One had a child that dawdled and didn't get ready as soon as he should have

One couldn't get a taxi.

The one that struck me was the man who put on a new pair of shoes that morning, took the various means to get to work but before he got there, he developed a blister on his foot. He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid. That is why he is alive today.

Now, when I am stuck in traffic, miss an elevator, turn back to answer a ringing telephone... all the little things that annoy me, I think to myself, this is exactly where God wants me to be at this very moment.

Next time your morning seems to be going wrong:

The children are slow getting dressed, you can't seem to find the car keys, you hit every traffic light, don't get mad or frustrated: God is at work watching over you.

May God continue to bless you with all those annoying little things
and may you remember their possible purpose.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yups, bener!
yang baik mnrt kita, blm tentu baik mnrt Tuhan... jd jalani ajah seraya minta yang terbaik...

semoga selalu diberi yg terbaik dan diberi kekuatan, kesabaran utk selalu menilai positive apapun kejadian yang diberi olehNya...:)

-rino said...

setuju kalo Gos is watching over us.

tapi bukan berarti yang menjadi korban dalam 9/11 ga dijagai Tuhan lho...

Credo said...

@K'Rino: Absolutely agree with that ^_^

Lilia said...

Haha, I got that 3 weeks ago. I was about to go to church ealier than usual. However, I remembered that I forgot to get my mobile and bible, then teh next thing I have to come back again because I forgot my wallet with train ticket inside it. In the end I was missing my early train and had to wait 10 minutes for another train (train comes every 30 minutes, I lose 20 minutes to go back home twice). Then suddenly I spotted one of my flatmate. She asked me where I'm about to go. When I told her it's church, she warned me not to ask her to go to church. Then her story come out, I was able to answer her questions and assured her that it was wrong to go to church just because of friend. I told her a parable of church and new house where she would need a lot of time to settle down. So she shouldn't just come to church once or twice then look for other comfortable church. We chatted for a long time. Seem God wanted me to talk to her that day and I met a friend at the arrival station who luckily was going to church almost as late as me, so she picked me and both of us were not late that day, we were really on time :)

Credo said...

hey, that's a nice story.. ^_^ Thanx