Saturday, September 06, 2008

Volley Ball

Huff, I'm tired today..
Playing volley ball for almost 3 hours from around 10 to 12 am in the sport center. It's actually an International Student Program which give a month free access to the sport center to introduce it to new students (I'm not new though :p). I have had a sport card since last year but I don't want to join the Dutch volley ball club because I will looked ridiculously short compared to those Dutch guys.

But it feels good after the play with some new friends. Let me see: Tiago & Rui from Portugal, Victoria from Norway, and Laura from Spain (Hahaha, I feel the need to note them down so that I won't forget). We plan to meet again next saturday and invite more friends since many of them do not know about the program yet. And heey.. it's free.. So no reason actually for not coming :D

Apart from Volley Ball, there are also schedule for basket ball, tennis, badminton, body shape(for woman), and so on.. Would like to join the badminton and tennis too next week.

7 comments:

Brahmasta said...

Full sport activity?

Pengen euy.. Susah ya kalo udah kerja. Hehe..

Anonymous said...

cieh, jadi suka cewe sporty nih

Anonymous said...

love voley-ball )))

ime' said...

love basketball *kekekekek*

Anonymous said...

Eh baru liat nih wajah barunya. Bagus... Klo pulang ke Indonesia bawain kincirnya satu ya :D.
Jadi, klo main voli sambil nyanyi2 juga ga :D.

cheap homemade gift ideas said...

This is my first year trying out for volley ball and im going to be in 8th grade. My school is very competitive and the only sport i played my whole life was softball. I've only played volley ball in gym class and a little with my frens.

cheap homemade gift ideas said...

using the area from ur wris to almost ur elbow. (never use ur hand, just arms), remeber, knees bend, be as low as possible. arm straight, dont bend ur elbow, lock ur elbow.