Thursday, January 24, 2008

First Concert With Krashna Musika


Haaa, the Brahm's Ein Deutsches Requiem that we have rehearsed since September 2007 will be presented for the first time to public tonight.

My music score, checked. My suits, checked. My Vocal cord, still there, checked :D I just need to fill my stomach now, hehe. I cook Chicken Rendang for today. Hmm, I wonder if it will be okay for my throat. But whatever, I need a decent food after this 2 weeks full of Integration Moment assignments.

Tomorrow will be the last day of Integration Moment, which is the day of assessment by doing a business game/simulation. The whole knowledge from all courses that we learned from this semester will be tested there (well, if we did learn them). I hope I can still read some of the materials after the concert tonight.

And right after the assessment tomorrow, I will be rushing again to the concert venue, which is in Den Haag. 15 minutes by train from Delft and some more time (I don't know yet) to the exact building. I hope I can make it. Otherwise I will miss the warm-up, which I badly need for singing the Brahm's Requiem.

Wish me luck for tonight!

2 comments:

ime' said...

so??? how's the concert???

Credo said...

Ada di post selanjutnya, hehehe. Thank you udah mengingatkan :D